ARTCUE® Beta Tester Agreement and Disclaimer
By selecting the checkbox on the signup form, you are agreeing to the following:
ARTCUE® makes no warranty concerning beta applications, and ARTCUE® shall not be responsible for any special, consequential, incidental or other damages resulting from the use of any of our beta programs.
- You will do your best to provide us with constructive feedback on the software including both problems you encounter and things that you like.
- Any codes you receive will be used by you and you alone and never shared or distributed.
- ARTCUE® reserves the right to select testers as seen fit or remove them from our test program at any time without reason or explanation.
- If you are chosen as a beta tester, you acknowledge and accept that you are using unfinished software and also no claims and rights towards ARTCUE® arise.
- You release ARTCUE® from any liability for damages resulting from the installation, use, or removal of the beta-version software.